EAW MK5366 2-Way Fullrange 60x60 Passive Speaker Black
This item is located at our Hoffman Pro Systems store at 440 W Sharp Spokane WA 99201. For personalized assistance call us at 509-462-8000 / 1-888-289-6266 / email@example.com (Open 10am-6pm Mon-Sat.)
The MK5300 Series of 2-way, high-output, trapezoidal loudspeakers are designed as main PA for smaller venues, including houses of worship, auditoriums/theaters, A/V systems, hotel ballrooms, and meeting rooms. The Series is also ideal for distributed or fill purposes in larger venues, including houses of worship, auditorium/theaters, arenas, stadiums, nightclubs, and themed-entertainment complexes.
To meet the design goals for the intended applications, EAW engineers developed a new, high performance, 3" voice coil, compression driver. The horns are as large as the enclosure, allowing consistent directivity throughout the HF passband. A 3" voice coil, 15" LF driver, was designed to complement the sonic character and output of the HF driver. All MK5300 models are carefully voiced to sound familiar, permitting diverse horn patterns to be mixed throughout an installation while maintaining the same sonic quality. The results are cleaner, usable, high-fidelity output to significantly higher levels than is normally expected from loudspeakers of this size and price.
Single-amp and bi-amp operating modes are user-selectable. In single-amp mode, the beamwidth-matching passive crossover is designed for even power response through crossover, low power losses, and high power handling. In bi-amp mode a digital signal processor (DSP) is required, providing sophisticated processing to maximize performance.
Foam-backed grilles hide the drivers from view for pleasing aesthetics. Thirteen mounting points allow enclosures to be mounted in virtually any configuration. Additional mounting points mate with OmniMount 120.0 Series or similar brackets.
The MK5300 are the larger companions to the MK2300 Series loudspeakers. Enclosures for both series are the same height facilitating installation where more than one horn pattern and/or type of loudspeaker capability is needed. Six Year Warranty.
- Subsystem: LF - 1 x 15" cone, Vented; HF - 1 x 1.4" exit, 3" voice coilcompression driver, Horn-loaded
- Operating Mode: Single-amp - LF/HF; Bi-amp - LF, HF
- External Signal Processing: Single-amp - High Pass Filter; Bi-amp -DSP w/2-way filters
- Operating Range: 62 Hz to 20 kHz
- Nominal Beamwidth (rotatable): 60° H x 60° V
- Input Impedance: 8 ohms
- High Pass Filter: =>50Hz, 12dB/octave Butterworth
- Accelerated Life Test: LF/HF, 80V - 800W @ 8 ohm; LF, 80V - 800W @ 8 ohm;HF 35V - 150W @ 8 ohm
- Calculated Axial Output Limit (whole space SPL, LF/HF): 126dB average,132dB Peak
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 30" x 18.71" x 19.73"